All-Bond Universal (6ml):
- Not moisture sensitive: use on wet, dry or moist tooth structure
- Impressive bond strength to ALL substrates
- Use with ALL direct and indirect restorations (< 10-micron thickness)
- Perfect chemical balance for both total- and self-etch adhesion from one bottle
- Compatible with ALL cement (no additional activator required)
- Virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- All-Bond Universal offers the flexibility for total-, self- and selective-etch procedures
- All-Bond Universal is compatible with all light-, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect procedures
- Other single bottle adhesives may need more than 1 bottle for indirect restorations, but with All-Bond Universal, NO activator is required.
Select HV Etch w/BAC (30ml):
- A superior 35% high viscosity phosphoric etch available with Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC).
- Conditions the tooth structure before bonding adhesives, composites, or sealants.
- Specially formulated for maximum working and handling, pinpoint placement performance, and eliminating run-on onto the dentin surface.
- Rinses away cleanly and quickly leaving no residue to interfere with bonding.
- Blue in color for easy visualization and contrast.
- Microretentive surface characteristics that are necessary for successful bonding.
- Contains benzalkonium chloride (BAC), an antimicrobial agent. In-vitro research shows it is effective against Streptococcus mutans.