CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our online store – shop.raydent.com.sg – our e-shop is owned by Raydent Supplies Pte. Ltd and we provide our services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop on this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit Raydent Supplies online shop or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Raydent Supplies or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Raydent Supplies, with copyright authorship for this collection by Raydent Supplies and our suppliers, and protected by international copyright laws.
Raydent Supplies and our products trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not related to Raydent Supplies and our suppliers, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Raydent Supplies and our suppliers. All other trademarks not owned by Raydent Supplies or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Raydent Supplies or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Raydent Supplies grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Raydent Supplies. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Raydent Supplies. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Raydent Supplies and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Raydent Supplies name or trademarks without the express written consent of Raydent Supplies. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Raydent Supplies. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Raydent so long as the link does not portray MYCOMPANY, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any MYCOMPANY logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Raydent Supplies reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political
campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Raydent Supplies reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Raydent Supplies and a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Raydent Supplies and sublicenses the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify Raydent Supplies for all claims resulting from content you supply. Raydent Supplies has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Raydent Supplies takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Raydent Supplies are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Raydent Supplies and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Raydent Supplies does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Raydent Supplies itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability this site is provided by Raydent Supplies on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Raydent Supplies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your
sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Raydent Supplies disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Raydent Supplies does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Raydent Supplies are free from viruses or other harmful components. Raydent Supplies will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
By visiting Raydent Supplies online shop, you agree that the laws of the Country of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Raydent Supplies or our suppliers.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Raydent Supplies or to products you purchase through Raydent Supplies shall be submitted to Raydent Supplies directly via email, phone calls or through our sales team. Raydent Supplies will handle and resolve the disputes, if any, internally and directly between our buyers.
What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arising out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Seller Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Buyer raises a dispute, then Raydent Supplies will try to mediate and resolve the dispute and an exchange or refund is provided once the product is returned to Raydent Supplies.
BUYER ELIGIBILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
• Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on shop.raydent.com.sg are eligible for our Warranty and Returns.
• Buyers can file a dispute within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product
• Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
• To be able to take advantage of our Warranty and Returns, Buyers should first contact Raydent Supplies directly and attempt to resolve the issue.
• If the Buyer has already initiated a chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Warranty and Returns.
• Raydent Supplies provides guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on shop.raydent.com.sg against technical/manufacturing defects.
• Raising disputes against Raydent Supplies does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Raydent Supplies shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
• Raydent Supplies shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer.
• Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
• Raydent Supplies reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Raydent Supplies. may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
DISPUTES VIA CHARGEBACK
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies. Raydent Supplies expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility for Raydent Supplies and our online shop. Furthermore, failing to do so, Raydent Supplies will be responsible for chargebacks (as applicable).
3. Item not as described - meaning the item is not what Buyer expected. The dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Warranty and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Raydent Supplies. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.